- Ideal for groups of up to 200 persons who wish to experience Hawaii’s cowboy heritage.
- Great for corporate events, road rallies, BBQ’s, baby luaus, weddings and family get-togethers.
- Covered seating for up to 200 people in the enclosed event hall. Indoor and outdoor seating.
- Prep area (not a full kitchen but has sink, running water and instant-on hot water), men’s and women’s restrooms and plenty of on-site parking.
- Wooden stage available upon request (may require client to move)
- Opening of the Paniolo Heritage Museum available upon request and approval of the PPS General Manager.
- The Stables are available for rent from 9:00am to 10:00pm. on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and from 2:00pm to 10:00pm on Saturdays and Sundays. (No rentals on Wednesdays)
- All events must end by 10:00pm due to strict local sound ordinance.
- Alcoholic beverage service must abide by the regulations of the State of Hawaii.
- All those renting Pukalani Stables must provide renters insurance for their event. (For more information, look at https://www.theeventhelper.com)
- Paniolo Preservation Society provides only the venue rental. All other services are provided by third party vendors contractor by the renter.
- *** Please note that our Saturday Farmers Market runs from 7am until noon with load-outs from the market finishing around 2:00pm. Those who book Saturday evening events will not have access to the property until mid-afternoon for evening events. For more information, contact Pukalani’s general manager at 808.854.21541.
Contact us today for rates and scheduling at 808.854.1541 or email us at email@example.com.
Proceeds from your event rental help PPS keep the spirit of the Hawaiian cowboy alive through on-going preservation projects. Mahalo for your support and a hui hou!
Location: Pukalani Stables is located in the heart of Waimea (Kamuela) at the end of Pukalani Street. If approaching from Kona on Highway 190, take a right at the stoplight by Ace Hardware. This is Pukalani Street and will take you straight to Pukalani Stables. If approaching from Hilo on Highway 190, take a left at the same light. At the next intersection you’ll see a ‘Private Road’ sign that leads you to the Paniolo Heritage Center at Pukalani Stables. Ample parking is located directly across from the stables. Please do not park in the Holoholoku Housing development as they will tow your vehicle. Mahalo.
Paniolo Heritage Center
at Pukalani Stables
67-139 Pukalani Road
Kamuela, HI 96743